10th International Scientific Conference of Business Faculty
ECONOMIC POLICY AND EU INTEGRATION
Conference Room, Kampus, Spitallë – Durrës, Albania
29 – 30 April, 2020
It is a great pleasure for us, Faculty of Business, University “Aleksandër Moisiu” Durrës to invite you at the 10th International Scientific Conference of Business Faculty “Economic Policy and European Integration” to be held at our University’s Campus in Spitallë, Durrës, Albania on April 29-30, 2020.
Over the past eight years the Faculty of Bussines, University “Aleksandër Moisiu” Durrës has been holding a traditional meeting of academic and business professionals in the area of economics, business and integration. This year particular attention will be paid to economic policies that will lead Albania and countries of Western Balkan toward EU integration. We welcome papers focused on various subjects in economics, banking, finance, statistics, business and management to address recent research results and to present and discuss their ideas, theories, technologies, systems, tools, applications, work in progress and experiences.
EU integration and its impact on economic policies are a key strategical priority for Albania and Western Balkans countries but as well as for EU member countries in general. This purpose of the conference is to address through interactive presentations and discussions current issues of EU integration and economic policies dealing with structural reforms, dynamics of growth and business cycles, development of labor markets, financial and banking sector through meeting the requirements of Sustainable Development Goals and increasing competitiveness through innovation. Given its interdisciplinary approach, this conference is a venue where researchers and practitioners from different fields will gather to exchange their ideas, research results, work in progress and experience. An ultimate goal of the conference is to bring concrete proposals and recommendations for policy-makers and business community at local, European and international level and enhance best practices sharing perspective. Participants will have the opportunity to network, and increase future collaborations synergies.
Sustainable economy – challenges & opportunities
- Economic and financial reforms toward European integration
- Institutional transformation in function of European Integration, challenges and financial cost
- Economic growth analyses, GDP-s, Deficits and Debts
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism for Regional Development
- Sustainability Economic Development and Climate Change
Innovation management & entrepreneurship
- Globalization and Challenges of Companies` Strategic Orientation
- Globalization and Challenges in Marketing Management
- E-economy, E-business, E-commerce, E-government
- The Role of the Private Sector in the Development of the country, Public-Private Partnership approach.
Finance, Banking, Accounting and Insurance Industry
- Insurance Industry Challenges
- Property/casualty and life insurance sector trends and outlooks
- Accounting Challenges – Strategic Accounting
- Efficiency and performance of financial institutions
- Financial and monetary integration