Authors are requested to submit abstracts and their full papers by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Abstracts, written in English, should be no longer than 10-18 line, JEL classification and up to 6 keywords should be used.
- Full papers format will be downloadable at the website of the conference. Paper submissions should be in Microsoft Word format and have to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submitting the paper, at the subject line has to be mentioned ISCBF conference (name of the leading author). One paper can have a maximum of three authors. One author can present a maximum of two papers.
- Only oral presentation is possible for this conference.
- And further publications opportunities are available for the best papers in impact factor journals.
- Award prices will be distributed to three best outstanding papers after an accurate selection from the Conference Scientific Committee.
- The best conference materials will be published in indexed journals.
- Based on the pandemic situation presentations may be held also online.