All papers presented on the conference and authored or co-authored (max. 2 co-authors) by a researchers will be considered for the Best Paper Award. Papers will be judged on their theoretical and technical merit, originality, potential impact on the field, clarity of the written paper, and quality of the oral presentation. The winner of the best conference paper will receive certificate and gift; up to two runners-up will receive certificates. All prizes will be announced and handed over during the concluding session of the Conference.
Awards for ISCBF 2019
- “MOST INNOVATIVE PAPER” – “Dealing with sustainability of museums” with author Dorina Xheraj Subashi
- “MOST DEBATED PAPER” – “Internal control system at public ınstitutions” with authors Zamir Kurushi, Albana Jupe
- “BEST RESEARCHER” – “Sustainable Development by Means of Community Centered Business Practices: The Tourism Industry in Context” – with authors Babu George, Blendi Shima
Awards for ISCBF 2018
- “MOST INNOVATIVE PAPER” – “The importance of intellectual capital management in an economy” with authors Ludo PYIS, Ornela Kullolli, Ela Golemi.
- “MOST DEBATED PAPER” – “Leasing- A new standard for old contracts “ with authors Armela ANAMALI, Alma ZISI, Bitila SHOSHI .
- “BEST RESEARCHER” – “Determinants of export in transition economies : “Evidence from the South East Europe (SEE6) and Common wealth of Independent States (CIS) , with authors Kushtrim BRAHA, Artan QENETI, E. LAZORČÁKOVÁ, L.SMUTKA